Celebrate Holidays with Le Bouquet St-Laurent
All holidays – no matter what they may be – are associated with different colors, shapes, textures, meanings and feelings- and so are flowers. Bouquets and flower decorations are a must when it comes to important celebrations. Shop here for Christmas flowers, Valentine’s Day flowers, Easter flowers, Assistant’s week flowers, Mother's day flowers, Father's day flowers, and Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers.
At Le Bouquet St-Laurent, we want to help you celebrate these holidays and all the importance they hold. You can trust our team's knowledge of trends and flower design for any occasion, all throughout the year.
- Valentine’s Day flowers - It is the perfect occasion to show your loved ones how much you care, using Valentine’s Day flowers. We offer beautifully designed arrangements and bouquets to please any heart! From deep, velvety red shades, to baby pink, to the purest of white, we have a vast selection of Valentine’s Day flowers such as roses waiting to send that special message of love and adoration. Our staff is here to help you take your Valentine’s Day flowers order. Say, “I love you” passionately and romantically, with a little help from your florist, Le Bouquet St. Laurent.
- Easter flowers- Easter evokes thoughts of spring and rebirth, as well as soft pastel colors. Family and friends will gather for afternoon meals around colorful tablesdecoratedwith Easter flowers. You may also want to decorate your home with Easter flowers, allowing you to enjoy more life inside the house, while daylight gets stronger outside and brings gardens back to life. Choose from our most popular Easter flowers, such as Lilies, Chrysanthemums, Daisies, and Hyacinths.
- Assistant’s Week flowers – Each year, the third week of April is time to redeem administrative assistants for their good work – and is time to go for Assistant’s Week Flowers. Many professional fields require lots of administrative help, and lots of businesses couldn't run without them. Assistant’s Week flowers allow you to thank colleagues or assistants – people you value for their work and commitment in the workplace. Check out these Assistant’s Week Flowers we suggest to thank your assistant: Hyacinths, Begonias, Daisies.
- Mother's Day flowers – There is no better way to celebrate the wonderful gift of a mother than offering Mother’s Day flowers. Celebrate her love, kindness, and nurturing with delicate and colorful Mother’s Day flowers that will make her feel special and unique. Our selection of Mother’s Day flowers will meet your expectations and won't fail to make her happy. Recommended Mother’s day flowers are Pink Roses, Gerberas, and Tulips.
- Father's Day flowers– Brighten your Father's Day with a bouquet of Father's Day flowers or a cookie jar. Father's Day flowers arrangements can be as masculine as you wish them to be. The varieties of flowers that can be used are diverse and will please any dad. Make a selection of Father's Day flowers that will suit your dad's taste. Recommended Father’s Day flowers: are Memories of Paradise, Violet, and Bromeliad.
- Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers – Families unite and come together before Christmas as the leaves change colors and the home gets warmer. Use Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers as tablecenterpieces to decorate your home before your guests arrive. You may send a Splendid Fall dish Garden or other Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers if you are not able to join in. Use Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers to say “Thank you” to people you love. Recommended Thanksgiving flowers, fall flowers are red, orange and yellow Daisies, Lilies and Sunflowers.
- Christmas flowers– Christmas – for many, the most important holiday of the year - is the moment we choose to decorate in the most lavish fashion using Christmas flowers. For this reason, we have prepared a wide selection of festive Christmas flowers arranged in bouquets, gift baskets and centerpieces. Those Christmas flowers will enhance your decor and, as gifts, will surely warm the hearts of loved ones. Recommended Christmas flowers are Poinsettia, Cyclamen and Anthirium.