Orders must be placed 10 days in advance. Please note that prices change without notice according to certain holidays.
Got a special event coming up? How about a DIY project?
Bulk Carnations come straight from our farms, packed in groups of 25 stems, and do NOT come with any greenery or fancy wrapping.
Special care instructions
As with all of our bulk flowers, these are shipped untouched. To make them their most beautiful, follow these instructions:
1. Fill a bucket (or multiple vases) with clean water.
2. Add flower food to the water and make sure it dissolves completely
3. Remove the lower foliage (which could fall below the water line) from the stems to prevent bacteria from contaminating the water.
4. In some cases they might be discolored - this is normal. You may also fan out the petals to open the head of the carnation. But give them a few days to open naturaly is best.
5. Using a non-serrated knife (or blade) cut your stems one inch from the bottom on a 45 degree angle
6. Place the stems into the room temperature water.
7. Re-cut your stems and change your water every two-three days for maximum freshness
* Keep flowers away from direct sun, cold temperatures, and from fruit (as the gas makes them wilt)
**A certain amount of breakage is normal from transport.
Standard = 50 stems
Deluxe = 100 stems
Premium = 200 stems
Exquisite = 300 stems