Orders must be placed 10 days in advance. Please note that prices change without notice according to certain holidays.
Save up to 60% you buy in bulk on these white hydrangea! Have a special event coming up? Or an awesome DIY project? These special prices are based on volume.
Sold by Box of 30 stems.
Special care instructions
As with all of our bulk flowers, they are shipped in a box, untouched. To make them their most beautiful, follow these instructions:
1. Fill a bucket (or multiple vases) with clean water.
2. Add flower food to the water and make sure it dissolves completely
3. Remove the lower foliage (which could fall below the water line) from the stems to prevent bacteria from contaminating the water
4. Using a non-serrated knife (or blade) cut your stems one inch from the bottom on a 45 degree angle
5. Place the stems into the room temperature water.
6. Re-cut your stems and change your water every two days for maximum freshness
* Keep flowers away from direct sun, cold temperatures, and from fruit (as the gas makes them wilt)
**If some flowers seem wilted the next day recut stem and soak whole flowers in a tub of water for upto 6 hours. Then replace in vase.
**It is normal to have a certain amount of breakage from the farm.