Orders must be placed 14 days in advance. Please note that prices change without notice according to certain holidays.
Save up to 25% you buy in bulk! Have a special event coming up? Or an awesome DIY project? These special prices are based on volume. Available in red or assorted. (specific colors cannot be choosen)
Sold in increments of 100. If you'd like to order a different amount, please call us at 514-747-2581.
Roses come wrapped in groups of 25 and are shipped in a bucket of water.
As with all of our bulk flowers, these are shipped untouched. To make them their most beautiful, follow these instructions:
1. Fill a bucket (or multiple vases) with clean water.
2. Add flower food to the water and make sure it dissolves completely
3. Remove the lower foliage (which could fall below the water line) from the stems to prevent bacteria from contaminating the water.
4. Remove the outer petals, which are left on to protect the head of the rose. In some cases they might be discolored - this is normal.
5. Using a non-serrated knife (or blade) cut your stems one inch from the bottom on a 45 degree angle
6. Place the stems into room temperature water.
7. Re-cut your stems and change your water every two days for maximum freshness
* Keep flowers away from direct sun, cold temperatures, and from fruit (as the gas makes them wilt)
**It is normal to have a certain amount of breakage from the farm.
Standard = 100 stems
Deluxe = 200 stems
Premium = 300 stems
Exquisite = 400 stems